Please pray for us...
- Pray that we can be used by God to do anything He wants or to go anywhere He leads.
- Pray that we would always have an ear to hear Gods voice, a heart soft enough to receive what He speaks, and the grace to do His will.
- Pray that Alice, the kids, and I would not be influenced by anything, but that we will always be completely led by the Holy Spirit.
- Pray that God and His angels would watch over, lead, bless, protect, and care for our families.
- Pray that the relationship between Alice and I, and our children would continue to grow and be strengthened in the fruit of the Spirit and the description of love in I Corinthians 13.
- Pray that Evangeline and Josiah would grow in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man. Pray that God would give us wisdom, love, mercy, blessings, and the fruit and gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- Pray that our witness for Jesus would be simple, pure, and clear to everyone.
- Pray that Jesus would save the lost through our witness for the glory of God.
- Pray that we would have opportunities to preach along the roadsides--from villages to cities, from tribes to government leaders, and that God would even give us opportunities to preach to the nations through the news media.
- Pray that God would help us build up local churches and train national leadership, and that we might help start churches where there are none.
- Pray that God would help us get the proper visas for all necessary border crossings.
- Pray that God would help us get the cross on and off all airplanes with us--that the cross would not get broken, stolen, or lost.
- Pray that God would help us get the cross past customs and then that we would be allowed to carry the cross once we are in the country.
- Pray that God would give us favor with governments, gunmen, soldiers, police, customs, and immigration.
- Pray that God would give us sufficient food and drink.
- Pray that God would help us find a warm, safe, dry place to sleep, eat, and bathe in each country.
- Pray that God would help us meet the right interpreters, pastors, and other believers.
- Pray that God would protect us from evil, violence, accidents, and war.
- Pray that God would keep us healthy and free from all disease; also, that He would protect our necessary belongings.
- Pray that , we could help the poor and hungry as well as needy churches and ministers.
- Pray that God would give us the grace, strength, and endurance to carry the cross.
- Pray that God would help us find transportation in every country--a vehicle that can carry gospel material and aid. (Drivers and interpreters as needed).
- Pray that God would provide for all our financial needs to be met.
"Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ"
Colossians 4:2-3 (Holy Bible: New International Version)
Thank you for praying for us!!